Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Husband.

I JUST love you. You've saved me from my self destructive ways... You are my calm and my peace. You are my constant source of encouragement and happiness. I love your little isms! I love the silly faces you make and the voices that go with them. I love when we lay on the living room floor and talk about nothing. I love dancing together in the kitchen every morning while we cook breakfast. I love resting my head on your legs while you tell me about your day. I love your sweet nothing whispers. I love how you are so sweet to me even when I'm not exactly the happiest person. And even when I over-react and get upset over silly things, you say "I love you anyway". I love that you care. I love that you listen. I'm so excited for this list to grow each new moment I spend with you. 


Here's to forever.

I love you,
Your Bay


Husband on his 23rd birthday :)
Isn't he handsome?
*sigh
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment