Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wedding Day: Temple

May 6, 2011
Tyrel and I are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We believe that families can be together forever, even after this life. We love each other so much that we didn't want our marriage to last only until "death do us part"... we wanted forever. We chose to be sealed for time & all eternity in the Las Vegas temple.

Our ceremony was perfect.
It was what I had always dreamed it would be.
Sacred and beautiful with my best friend and man of my dreams kneeling across the alter from me.

The amount of people that were there was overwhelming.
To this day it makes me tear up thinking about how many people loved us enough to travel all the way to Las Vegas just for one day... just for us.

After the ceremony, as I slipped into my wedding dress, I felt that floating feeling again.
I was now a daughter in law, an aunt, a sister in law and most importantly a wife.
Tyrel was now mine forever.
And I was his.
Nothing could break that sacred promise we had just made to each other.
Eternity.
I turned around to look at myself in the mirror.
Mrs. Beckstrand.
Perma-grin :)


Our wedding videos:
I hope you'll enjoy them as much as we have...
I've probably watched the DVD about 50 or 60 times now... and that isn't even an exaggeration
<3
I loved this day.




A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY BROTHER IN LAW AND SISTER IN LAW FOR MAKING THESE BEAUTIFUL VIDEOS AND KAYSHA HOBBS FOR MAKING THE MONTAGE!


No comments:

Post a Comment