Sunday, May 27, 2012


Hello world, 


Today was a good day.
This week has been.. not the best week.
This month has been... stressful.


My life has been, is and always will be wonderful.
{I really truly believe that}
It is wonderful because I am so blessed.

I'll admit, sometimes I forget.

I forget how blessed I am and sum up the nerve to consider for a moment that life could be better.

If only I were:

smarter
prettier
richer
healthier
skinnier
etc.

life would be better.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you, and be happy."

Happiness is a choice.

Focus on the positive things.
Focus on today.


No ifs of the future.
No buts from the past.

Life is good right where I'm at.
Not everything is perfect.

Which is perfectly fine with me.

1 comment:

  1. I <3 you. I always wish that I could be as skinny, pretty, and smart as Alexandra. Always. I love you. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete